- What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
- What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
- What word begins and ends with an ‘e’ but only has one letter?
- What has a neck but no head?
- What type of cheese is made backwards?
- What gets wetter as it dries?
- Why did the boy bury his flashlight?
- Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?
- What starts with a ‘P’, ends with an ‘E’ and has thousands of letters?
- What has to be broken before you can use it?
- Why can’t a man living in New York be buried in Chicago?
- What begins with T, ends with T and has T in it?
- Which month has 28 days?
1. A clock
4. A bottle
6. A towel
7. Because the batteries died.
8. The C
9. The Post Office!
10. An egg
11. Because he’s still living!
12. A teapot
13. All of them of course!