1. … Jim and Alice speak Spanish?
-Are -Do -Does -Was
2. He … me everything about them yesterday at work.
-tell -told -telled -tells
3. Do your friends like movies … this one?
-() -like -at -just
4. Did you … that your boss wanted to fire you?
-know -knew -knowed -to know
5. I … know how to cook.
-() -not -aren’t -was
6. … your friends playing with you when you heard the noise?
-Were -Did -Are -Was
7. Did James … anything about our relationship?
-said -speak -mention -talked
8. I like … chocolate. I eat … lot of chocolate every Friday evening.
-a, a -a, () -(), a -(), ()
9. Kirk, you can’t do …, can you?
-nothing -anything -something -thing
10. I have just … you about my problem, but you were not listening.
-telled -talked -spoke -told
11. Can you … me a couple of minutes to think it over?
-to give -give not -not give -give
12. This … good news!
-are -is -can -()
13. … he come yet?
-Have -Had -Was -Hasn’t
14. Mark couldn’t help … everything in the house.
-drink -drinked -drinking -drank
15. Before I … the job of my dreams I … for a big tobacco company.
-got, had worked -worked, worked -had got, worked -had got, had worked
16. I can … a pie and you can … some housework.
-do, make -make, do -do, to make -have made, make
Ответы: Do, told, like, know, (), were, mention, ()/a, anything, told, give, is, hasn’t drinking, got/had worked, make/do