Open the brackets.
1. Jenny (to listen) music, she can’t hear you.
2. His friends (to have, not) sons, but they have three daughters.
3. How (to be) you, Jack? – Fine, thanks.
4. You (to want) a hamburger?
5. Jim (to eat, not) sandwiches with cheese.
6. You (to plan, to buy) a big bag for your instruments?
7. They (to want) our photograph?
8. Greg and Darma (to be, not) from Australia.
9. Hiro (to live) in Japan?
10. She (to want, to go) to England?
11. My friend (to come) to France twice a year.
12. Restaurants (to be) are great in Italy.