- We made a tasty cake yesterday.
- His favourite fruit was bananas.
- Jack ate potatoes with fried mushrooms and drank red wine.
- Martin brought fresh vegetables for a salad.
- He caught some fish for dinner.
- Mother chose the best apples for a birthday cake.
- Lesly came in with her hands full of strawberries.
Make negative sentences.
- That cheese cost about 5 hundred rubles in our shop.
- Paul cut some really good pieces of meat to make a sandwich.
- My daughter drew a big fruit cake with five candles. She has a birthday tomorrow.
- Kate drove all the way to that café to eat her favourite chicken with onions.
- An apple fell down from the tree right on the head of the famous physicist.
- Her friends found a lot of mushrooms in the forest near my country house.
- The bird flew with a small fish in its beak.