do does possessive pronouns
1. Hey, it’s … butter, and I need cheese!
-() -a -an
2. Are these your …?
-childs -childrens -children -child
3. Do you … a key with you?
-to have -have not -not have -have
4. Where … the songs I like so much?
-is -does -are -do
5. His … are perfect for football.
-foot -feets -feet -foots
6. I want to tell … about her brother.
-she -his -their -her
7. That’s … phone.
-Jack -Jacks -Jack’s -Jack of
8. Give … … money!
-him,him -his,her -us,your -them,we
9. Rooms here … very big and nice.
-() -are very -so -are
10. … the subscriber available now?
-Does -Is -() -Has
11. … friends are the best people in the world. You will love them.
-They -Theirs -Them -Their
12. He … want to see … sad.
-doesn’t, she -don’t,be -doesn’t, her -isn’t, them
13. … you see that puppy there? … is so cute.
-Do, he -Don’t, she -Are, it -Do,it
14. This … an elephant. … body is very heavy.
-is, his -(),it -is,its -is,him