a / an / to be
1. Jim … at work now.
-to be -are -the -is
2. Mary and Grace … new dresses every weekend.
-buys -to buy -buy -are buy
3. I can’t find Scott. Where … he?
-does -is -() -am
4. Kate … books in the evening.
-reads -to -read -to read
5. His mother … in the kitchen. She is in the living-room.
-not is -not be -is not to -is not
6. … your friends sure about it?
-Is -Not -Am -Are
7. I want … watch the new movie tonight.
-a -to -() -and
8. He … got many relatives in Spain.
-has -have -to have -to has
9. Linda … to eat so we need to find a café.
-want -not want -to want -wants
10. Alex … to come to Brazil … his wife.
-wants, at -wants, from -to want, about -wants, with