do does plural nouns
1. Why … you take your son from this school?
-has -don’t -does -have
2. She … not listen to what he says.
-do -has -does -is
3. Jimmy … good every time.
-look — see -to look -looks
4. What … it on the desk?
-does -is -has -()
5. Pies … not ready, wait a little.
-do -don’t -aren’t -are
6. Look at these … . Aren’t they beautiful?
-child -childrens -childs -children
7. These boots … not for him. His … are too long.
-are, foots -aren’t, foot -don’t, feet -are, feet
8. Do you see … man there?
-this -those -that -these
9. … it the tie you like so much?
-Isn’t -Does -Has -Not
10. Alex … every night, so he’s in very good health.
-drink -work -sleep -walks
11. … daughter is very smart and intelligent. Do you know her?
-their -they -him -your
12. Congratulate your friend Simon. He … engaged.
-does -doesn’t -is -be
13. It’s … old house, where my friend lives. I live in … flat not far from here. But … house is better.
-a, a, a -a, the, an -an, a, the -the, an, the
14. I see … in …car.
-her, () -she, his -(), his -her,her